Fall Semester Dates to Note:
- First Day of This Class: Tuesday August 30, 2016
- This class is scheduled to meet Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:15pm-5:30pm, with a 20-minute break from 3:45-4:05, in Room SC 202, at CR's Eureka campus
- Fall Semester Holidays:
- Labor Day Holiday: Monday, Sept 5 (does not directly affect this class since we don't meet on Mondays anyway)
- Veterans Day Holiday: Friday, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving Holidays: Thursday-Friday, Nov. 24-25 (NOTE: This class *WILL* meet on Tuesday Nov 22)
- Last Day of Regular Class: Thursday, Dec. 8.
- Final Exam periods scheduled for
- Tuesday, Dec. 13, 3:15-5:15pm, and
- Thursday, Dec. 15, 1:00-3:00pm (Note that the times for the Final Exam periods are different than our usual class meeting times.)
This page is meant to provide basic information about materials needed for this class.
Materials you will need:
 REQUIRED: Bound Notebook with Grid Paper (something like this):
Please make sure to get one that is bound (not just loose paper), and please make sure it has graph paper in it.
Pacific Paper and Arcata Stationers have ones made with recycled paper for about $3.
The CR bookstore generally carries these for about $3-4; other places sell them too.
Staples has similar ones on sale for $1 in August (not sure when that ends).
 REQUIRED: Internet Access:
You will also be expected to have regular internet access for:
 You will also need:
 Strongly Recommended:
Additional links you might find useful: